Monday, January 10, 2011

Nashville, Here I Come!

Leadership Conference is an absolutely fabulous event that Stampin' Up! provides for managers and above. I am very thankful to qualify and look forward to this every year. Having it in January, though, always causes a bit of tension as far as weather goes. Typically, the event is held in a warm location, so the stress is just getting out of our area without a delay or cancellation. This year, our event is in Nashville and they are getting some non-typical weather :( So, now I pray I can get out of here early Wednesday morning and get into the BNA airport, too. It's all in the Lord's hands, so I will continue packing and preparing today and tomorrow and let events fall as they will. Or at least I'll try.

I will be gone until Sunday afternoon. Let me take this time to say this is only possible because I have been given a wonderful husband who supports me in my endeavors and is more than willing to care for our five children during this time. I learned early that when Dad is home with the kids, things aren't done WRONG, they are just done DIFFERENT... and that's okay!

I'll be back Sunday with some great new ideas. I would love to share them with you through a class at my house or a presentation in your home. Contact me for more information.



Always my pleasure,

No comments: