Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leadership Highlights and Swaps

Our Leadership conference was held here at the Gaylord Opry Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN. Absolutely gorgeous!


This is me with Sally. She is a demonstrator on my team and a great friend and travel partner. I met her through Stampin' Up! and I am so very thankful for her.
Sterling and Shelli Gardner. Shelli is the owner of Stampin' Up! and they are both such down to Earth and personable people.
Bonnie Thurber (Stampin' Up! employee), Laurie (Canadian demonstrator friend) and Jan (one of my roommates). We had a fun night at the Managers Reception held at the Wildhorse Saloon.



Swaps:


by Kris Gratz




by Alejandra Gomez


by Mary Ellen Scheiber


by Charity Yingling



by Sara Cimbaro


by Amy Dobbs

gift from Sharon Skelton



No comments: