Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a new year. How about a little excitement!

ONE very fortunate person can join my Stampin' Up! team totally FREE!! Yes, for free. Stampin' Up! has given me the opportunity to extend the invitation for ONE person to receive the Stampin' Up! starter kit without spending a single dime.

If you have any thought of entertaining this idea, please get back to me ASAP. You can NOT sign up on my website for this, but rather must fill out a paper and pen form.

This could be a great way to get a discount on products you already use or this can be a very fun and rewarding way to supplement your family's income.

Remember, this offer can only be offered to ONE person, so get back to me ASAP. I would love to share this opportunity with you. Hey, the kit is FREE. What have you got to lose? Nothing! But, so much to gain :)

No comments: