Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Day birthday cards

This card is so simple and can be easily adapted for male or female by just changing the colors. All circles were made with various size punches.

I saw this idea on splitcoaststampers.com and loved it. The sock monkey is too cute. I found out my 19 yr. old niece loves the Sock Monkey so she received a set of these cards for Christmas.
Here are a couple of pictures of my New Year's Day stampers. A couple of us wore our jammies and couple more wore their slippers. All in all, it was a very relaxing afternoon ringing in the new year with some great ladies.





Sally and I will be having a Stamp-n-Dessert night at Bob Evans this Wednesday night, January 5 at 7:00. You will create 2 greeting cards and choose a dessert and drink of your choice for only $10. Let me know if you would like to join us.
One and 1/2 more weeks until Sally and I head to Nashville for our Stampin' Up! Leadership conference. We are both so excited as we will gain so much business insight, get treated royally by Stampin' Up! and enjoy a bit of 'girl time'.
Bye for now :)

No comments: