Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is here and Stampin' Up! is in full swing

Myself and a few other demonstrators are making the final touches on the spring stamp camp this Saturday. For those of you joining us, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic evening.

Everyone is crunching pennies these days, so why not make your crafting dollars go further by taking advantage of the Sale-a-bration offer. Purchase $50 and choose a free gift! This year, you can choose stamp sets and ribbon and paper, oh my :) Not sure if you have the $50 to spend? Put an order together with a friend and then split the ribbon or paper as your free gift.

Stampin' Up! has been a part of my life for 10 years now....I can't believe it. It truly has become much more than I planned when I first started out and I say that in a good way. Signing on as a demonstrator 10 years ago was just a way to get the supplies I wanted at a discount. My husband and I (and sometimes kids) have now travelled to a number of different states for conventions, so many more friends have been added to my circle and there are currently 26 fabulous demonstrators on my team. If you would like to know more about the demonstrator opportunity, I would love to share with you on a very low pressure basis. Give me a call!

No comments: