Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have a goal!!

Well, ladies, I have a goal. Each year, Stampin' Up! offers an incentive trip to qualifying demonstrators. The trip to earn this year is a Southern Caribbean cruise for 2 and would take place next spring. Next summer just happens to be my 20th wedding anniversary and this trip would be just wonderful for me and my husband. I love my business and I love my husband. So, I want to take him on this all expenses paid trip and reward you for helping me accomplish this goal.

Here goes.... Please help me spread the word on what I offer. You will receive a $5. gift certificate for EVERY new person that calls me to place an order, register for a class or book a workshop!!

Host a workshop in your home or mine between now and the end of May and collect $400 in sales and I will add $20 to your hostess benefits!!

Thank you very much for your continued support in my business. I love to serve you :)

No comments: