Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brand New Workshop Format

If you're like me, you have been to many home parties/demonstrations in your life. You know the drill...everyone arrives (some on time, some not so much), about 20-30 after the official start time the demonstrator/consultant begins the 'talk' , some start checking their watches, etc.

Although I hope the previous description wasn't an exact accounting of my workshops, I think it's time for some change. We are all busy and want to make our time as productive as possible. If your workshop start time is 7:00, everyone will begin stamping by 7:10. We will stamp two simple cards/items right at the beginning so that we can get into the fun and those that can't stay long don't lose out!! I'll share a bit about new products/upcoming classes and then we can eat, mingle and place orders for great Stampin' Up! products.

I've been asked many times, "How in the world do you have time to stamp?" You know, I used to ask people the same question concerning gardening :) We all need something that we enjoy doing and takes our mind off the craziness of life sometimes. I really enjoy my stamping and I'm very thankful that my daughter, Naomi, enjoys gardening!

Call me to book your stampin' workshop. We can have it in your home or mine, whichever works best for you.

No comments: