Thursday, February 17, 2011

Extra bounce in your step today?

Oh, ladies, the sun is shining bright and the temperature is bearable!! There is definitely extra bounce in my step today. How about you? Like many of you, winter is tough on me, but I try to get through it and even make the most of many days, but spring is coming and I am rejuvenated.

New classes have been planned and I can't wait to share them with you. We are all crazy busy, but you know what? We need a break from time to time. If you wait until there is extra time, your break will never happen!! Schedule a break today. If one of my classes could you give you the break you need, I would be honored to pamper you for a couple of hours :)


Some upcoming possible 'time outs' for you include:

Spring Stamp Camp, March 5th, from 7-10 pm, at the Macungie Institute (RSVP by this weekend)

Stamp-n-Dessert, March 9th, from 7-8:30, at Bob Evans on Lehigh St.

Chocolate Party~Hello!!! I said chocolate :), March 13th, from 2-3:30, my house

Plan your break today. And you know you have a friend who needs a break too, so invite her to join you.


Enjoy the sun today! It's gorgeous.


No comments: