Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This weekend, I will be participating in a craft show at the Trinity Lutheran Church on Emaus Ave. I came across this great little hand sanitizer holder that would be great for a Secret Santa gift or the school teachers on your list. Really, who doesn't need to keep their hands clean during this upcoming flu/cold season? So, off to Bath and Body Works I went, with the two little boys in tow. They had fun picking out the various Christmas scents!

The craft show will be this Saturday, Nov. 13 from 9-3. There will be many items for sale on my table, including discontinued stamp sets and inks. Stop by and say hello!

2 comments:

Lorianna said...

Hi Liz

Would love to see some directions on this or know where you found them!!
These would be great for Nurses day coming in May, just to get a head start on them

liz said...

Hi Lori,

Thank you very much for your comment. I have done these hand gel holders in multiple classes held at my house and they are always a hit. Here's a link to the tutorial. Have fun!

http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/halloween-soap-holder-tutorial.html