Monday, July 5, 2010

This is our July club project. My club ladies meet at my house once a month to make various cards or other paper crafts that are all prepped and ready to be assembled. Each club member commits to a min. $25 purchase for 6 months. The current cycle will be concluding in August. Would you like to join the next cycle which will run from September through February?




This pattern is courtesy of 'K9Lover'. One of my goals is to work on some more home decor items with Stampin' Up!'s beautiful papers and stamp images. I thought I would start a bit on the smaller side to boost my confidence :) I will be having a class on August 25th so that you can make your own tissue cover to complement any room in your house. Must RSVP by Aug. 23rd with $6 fee.



It's just really hot right now and the only room in our house that has air is my stamp room. How convenient, huh? So, now you know what I'm doing to stay cool. How about you?

No comments: