Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh, what fun I've been having! Sale-a-bration is in full swing and the mini catalog has some wonderful paper and ribbons. The satin ribbon is so nice. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I can't say that I send lots of Valentine-lovey type cards, but why not use this holiday to just tell a friend you are glad that she is your friend? This is what I am planning. The Sending Love designer series paper is the traditional Valentine colors of red and pink, but the sheets are mainly covered with flowers and other designs and not too many hearts. Perfect!!

I have also been asked to stamp Valentine cards/treats with two different Pioneer Girls groups from my church (girls in grades 3-6). Some fun ideas are starting to brew in my head for these girls. I'll post some pictures soon.

Hope you are enjoying your week. I know life is very busy. Trust me, I'm right there with you. The only way I have some 'free time' is to schedule it :) If you ever find a time when you would like to stamp with someone, give me a call. I would love to stamp with you for an hour or two!

No comments: