Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year to all!! The new year is upon us and I am gearing up to present you with some wonderful stamping and decorating ideas. Wednesday morning will find me boarding a plane to Phoenix for our Stampin' Up! Leadership conference where my days will be filled with great business and creative ideas, and much needed time to relax and regroup.

Many of you know that each year, Stampin' Up! offers an incentive trip that can be earned through a combination of sales and recruiting. This year, the trip is an all expenses paid cruise for two to Alaska! Now, I will be the first to admit, I was not overly thrilled to hear of this cold location, but it just so happens my husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this summer and a trip like this would make a very incredible anniversary to remember :) Could you please spread the word about my business to anyone that will listen? I promise to offer the best customer service possible and present projects and techniques that will make you glad you came. A $5. gift certificate will be given out for any referrals :)

My January calendar has been updated and our next stamp camp date has been set. The Spring Stamp Camp, held at Macungie Institute, will be March 27 in the evening and we will be making many cards this time. Mark you calendar and watch for more details.

I truly hope 2010 is a year to remember for each of you. I am blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: