Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Build-a-Bear dies arrived!!

After seeing the Build-a-Bear Workshop die cuts at convention, and of course we got to play with them, I decided to order them as soon as I could. They arrived yesterday, but with the start of school, I just couldn't get to them right away. Then tonight. my daughter, Naomi, told me some kids at school have fun things hanging in their lockers and hers is just plain and boring. Hmmmph....we can't have that now, can we? LOL I pulled out the Build a Bear goods and asked her if she would like to make one, clothes and all and put a magnet on back to put in her locker. She loved the idea and the fun began. Of course, once she made one, the little boys wanted one too :) Josiah went to bed holding his in his hand.

Trying to get Josiah to hold up his bear for a picture was well, it just wasn't going to happen. Trust me, his bear is cute.

No comments: