Sunday, July 19, 2009

a stamping weekend

I spent so much time stamping and creating this weekend. Many times, I look at other people's ideas and copy them, as I feel like my own creative abilities won't measure up somehow. This weekend, I decided to NOT look at other people's cards/ideas and just play and come up with my own thing. Can I just say, "It was a lot of fun!"

Some suggestions to you that worked for me. Pick a stamp set with which you want to play. Then check out the designer series papers in the catalog, even if you don't have those papers (although I suggest you get some) and go with one of the color schemes that jumps out at you. Pull out any cardstock, ribbon, brads, inks, markers, whatever you have in those colors and start creating. Just stay within those colors. Give it a try and let me know how it works out.
I also worked on my schedule and ideas for my classes that will be taught at Emmaus High School in the fall. These classes are through the East Penn Community Education and are open to all, residents and non-residents. Please ask me if you are interested. They are all on Wednesday nights.
Remember, if you bring a new person to a class or refer a new person that places an order or books a workshop, you will receive a $5. gift certificate.
If you like what I offer you, please tell others. If you don't, please tell me :)
Thank you for being awesome ladies!







No comments: