Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Beginnings


For most people, July 1st marks 1/2 way through the year. In the Stampin' Up! community, it marks the first day of a new year. For me, as a demonstrator, this is the time, I evaluate what I did in the past year in regards to what worked and what didn't, ways to improve and ways to serve better. For you, it is the first day to order from the brand new beautiful catalog.


Some customers have given me some class ideas and I'm working on some of them so continue to check my website calendar as I will add classes as I finalize the details.


I had an in-home workshop last night. One guest told me about her recent experience at a craft store. She was looking for some products that were new to her and not knowing how to actually use some of the items, she found an employee to ask questions. Imagine her surprise when the employee couldn't answer her questions on how to use the products in her hands. Oh, I wish I could have been there to help her out!! Stampin' Up!...it truly is the stamp/scrap store that comes to you and will help you each step of the way.


With what can I help you today?


No comments: