Monday, November 24, 2008



I love to give gifts to people, but find I just run out of time and money to give all the gifts I would like. I'm sure this sounds familiar to many of you! I came up with some very practical, inexpensive gifts that I can make that don't take a lot of time or money, but will hopefully convey to the recipient that I appreciate him/her and just want to say thanks with a little something.

You can make these gifts at my home on Monday night, December 8th from 7-8:30. The tin holds 6 notecards with envelopes and the decorated glass jar will be filled with Whoppers (or whatever else you choose). Each item is $8 if you make it. If you find you can't join us on the 8th, I will make them for you at a cost of $10 per item. Please let me know your intentions as soon as possible so I can prepare for you!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I am blessed to have each of you in my life!

No comments: