Monday, July 21, 2008

I received my first Decor Elements this past week. I put the 'create' definition on my stamp room wall and it is really neat, I must say!! Here is a picture, but stop by and take a look to see the real thing. It's very striking.




I saw this great project on Jackie Topa's blog and just had to make my own. This one is for our pastor and his wife as a thank you for leading Marissa's trip to Mexico. I tried not to make it too girly as it is for both of them. This stationary kit includes a mini notebook, pen, 2 tags, 4 notecards, 4 full size greeting cards and a pocket to hold postage stamps. There will absolutely be a class scheduled soon to make these.


For those of you that live in the East Penn area, check out your Continuing Ed. brochure coming sometime in August. I will be teaching three adult classes on Wednesday nights. If you don't live in East Penn, but are interested, let me know and I can get the information to you, as you don't need to live there to participate.

No comments: