Saturday, April 12, 2008


Not much in my Stampin' Up! business has been designed around scrapbooking, although I do enjoy this aspect also. I will be honest and say that I can make cards quicker than scrapbook pages, which is probably why I do many more cards. With that being said, the Simply Scrappin' Kits make quick pages very do-able and now I really have no excuse. If you haven't scrapbooked before or just need to know how to do this in the least amount of time, but still have a treasured keep sake, join me in May for Scrapbook in an Evening!! Yes, I said 'an evening'. This could be for you or it will make a great gift for a new couple or a new baby. Here is just a sampling of a boy baby book.


You choose the Simply Scrappin' Kit and the 6x6 linen ring album. I will provide the templates for each page. Cost is $50 and includes the above items. Class date is May 10, 2-4pm. Must RSVP with payment and selections by April 28.

No comments: