Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've been 'under the weather' lately, although being a mom, I've been doing my best to keep going. My hubby gave me time to sleep in this morning, which was good. My family went all winter without being sick and now that the weather is nice...uugghh!

The Man in Brown (aka UPS man) arrived yesterday with 4 brand new stamp sets JUST FOR ME! These were free sets that I earned through a recent Stampin' Up! promotion for demos. What did I choose, you may wonder? Enjoy Every Moment, Pick a Petal, Best Friends Alphabet Upper and of course, my favorite.... Sassy Suzy! I started to play with Enjoy Every Moment last night.

My older daughter is on a 6 day college tour right now and took the camera with her. I'm excited for her, but it means you get no pictures until she returns :( Happy Stamping!

Remember to check my website calendar for classes in May!

No comments: